Thank you for your interest in visiting the Children's Safety Village.
As you complete the fields below, please note:
We are best equipped to handle classes with 22 students (or less). If you are bringing a large group on a bus, most will offer two activities (eg., swimming/Glanmore House) and we will do two classes back to back. We are flexible with our start times.
If you have a blended class, indicate the program you would like to have presented based on the following:
- Grade JK-4: Tricky People Safety (In class session then an active session in the village)
- Grade JK-3: Fire Safety (Interactive presentation-students rotate to stations)
- Grades 1-2: Pedestrian Safety (students walk through the village)
- Grades 2-3: Street Safety (Jeeps on the Streets - students ride jeeps in the village)
- Grade 4 - Bicycle Safety (students must be able to ride on their own)
- Grades 5-8: Internet Safety (In class session than an active session in the village with iPad's)
It is helpful to have at least 4 adults prepared to help monitor students while they are in the Village. Note: 5 adult volunteers are required for the Fire Safety Program.