Thank you for your interest in visiting the Children's Safety Village.
As you complete the fields below, please note:
We are an educational center and ask that teachers/guardians be responsible for the behaviour of the students.
We ask that students respect our facility and understand that we are an educational center and not a play ground. We offer safety education classes, and although we have fun we always operate safely.
We ask that all buses park in front of our entrance on John Street only - reserved parking is for your bus.
We are best equipped to handle classes with 22 students (or less). If you are bringing a large group on a bus, we can do two classes back to back. We are flexible with our start times.
If you have a blended class, indicate the program you would like to have presented based on the following:
- Grade JK-4: Tricky People Safety (In class session then an active session in the village)
- Grade JK-3: Fire Safety (Interactive presentation-students rotate to stations)
- Grades 1-2: Pedestrian Safety (students walk through the village)
- Grades 2-3: Street Safety (Jeeps on the Streets - students ride jeeps in the village)
- Grade 4 - Bicycle Safety (students must be able to ride on their own)
- Grades 5-8: Internet Safety (In class session than an active session in the village with iPad's)
It is helpful to have at least 4 adults prepared to help monitor students while they are in the Village. Note: 5 adult volunteers are required for the Fire Safety Program.